Monday, June 11, 2012

Major Life Updates

Some major things have been occurring over here. I officially graduated college (exactly a month ago to be exact, but better late than never right?). I moved all my stuff home right away and have been enjoying a few weeks relaxing. I honestly don't know where the time went. I spent a lot of time reading and lying by the pool. Other than that, I really can't recall what I did with all my time. It was certainly nice. My sister's wedding festivities were thrown in there and last week, Andy and I got our engagement pictures taken (9 months into our engagement!). I am super excited to see the final prints next week.

Now that I've moved two bedrooms' worth of junk into one bedroom's space, I have really wanted to get going with this whole nesting thing. It's such a tease building a house and still being too far out to do any of that stuff.  My room is always a mess, but not for lack of trying. I just legitimately don't have anywhere to put anything! It's frustrating and I hate living that way. I'm looking forward to finishing this house up. Too bad I still have a while... Although the electricians are working now. Placing switches and outlets really is tedious and annoying. I'm ready for that part to be done.

In other news, I've officially started my internship. Orientation started on Friday and today was the official first day. It's a little overwhelming and I felt like it was a quick turn around, but overall I'm really excited to get going. Everyone seems to love it and is extremely nice. I'm anxious to get past the boring orientation parts and start working with preceptors. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment