Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Painting marathon

I know it's been a while since I've posted. And I know I say that every post. This time, I'm really pumped.

Our house is really coming together. I hadn't realized how far behind I am on documenting it all! Our dry wall was installed and completely finished. Anndddd, we PAINTED! This was the part I've been most excited about since day one. We've had paint colors picked for months! It took a lot of trial and error with the spray gun to finish the primer, but we made it. And we painted color in almost every room with the exception of our closet, pantry, and the guest rooms. I'm hoping those will be finished this weekend and then I will post pictures of each. I always forget to photograph it all..

Also, our kitchen cabinets were ordered ages ago and should be in next week. We also picked flooring for all rooms and are just waiting for quotes before ordering! Doors will get installed next week. Trim is in and just waiting to get painted white. We have decided on our two guest bath vanities and are hoping to pick them up this weekend. Our master bath vanity is still up for grabs but I'm okay with that. Andy hopes to place the laundry cabinets we have in the room and will put in the bathroom vanities when they come (we already have vanity tops). He is wonderful. I'm so lucky he is hard working and as excited as me about getting things done. He has done leaps and bounds more than I have as far as house stuff and I'm so grateful.

I am grinning ear to ear thinking about all we've accomplished:) I vow to be more assertive on blogging and photographing! Maybe I will make that my New Year's resolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment