Friday, July 12, 2013

A Year at OSF

Throughout my year-long dietetic internship, I've done a poor job of blogging. You may have noticed that what I have blogged about the internship has been positive, but any posts written have not nearly touched the surface of my time spent at OSF. It was simply one of the best years of my life..

 Filled with the best people..


Left top and bottom: SLU Internship Forum, October 2012 graduation
Right top and bottom: Farm to Table dinner at Farmer Keith's, procedure presentations


Many fun memories..


Left top to bottom: making frozen banana "ice cream" at Kate's, car trip to SLU
Right top to bottom: fall 2012 Luthy cooking demo, National Food Day at Christ Lutheran


Hike nights and Sweet Cece's trips..


Junction City Sweet Cece's and scenic Grandview Drive views


The best food..


Left top to bottom: OSF tilapia, kale salad, Bar Toma Chicago Pizzeria menu
Right top to bottom: Innkeeper's truffles, Aya Sofia gyro, homemade sushi with Golda

And one very bittersweet graduation..



It's been a little over a month since we've been done and although it was time to move on, I am so appreciative of the people I met and the things I learned. I miss everyone so much and know I have made life-long friends through that experience. Here's to the Super Cinco and Karl, Janny, Kare-Bear, Katy-Cake and me, Brownie. We did it.

First day in lab coats

Highlights of Graduation:

1. Baseball themed message to Donna before retirement
2. Message to Golda on importance of keeping "tusks up"
3. ABCs of precepting and preceptor of the year (Liz and Jenna)
4. Highlight video of our year together, viewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment