Monday, March 5, 2012

Internship Update

I just finished my first dietetic internship interview.

I was in a cold sweat, super nervous, and majorly anxious. It was via Skype, so all of the stress worrying about having technological difficulties was the problem. I think it went pretty well, though. I got some insight on what the others will be like.  Speaking of the others, I got my fourth interview! So far, I have gotten interviews with my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th programs - still waiting on that #1, but I'm not expecting to hear for another week or so. Oy. My other three are this week (tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday). I am so ready for them to be over. All of this waiting is the pits...

As far as house news, they are trucking away. The basement should be finished by the end of the week. I haven't been back to see it in person since the last post, but will be sure to get some pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment