Friday, February 24, 2012

Phase 1

We are strolling right along with house progress.  It's almost insane how fast things have been changing. I'll walk you through it...

On a Saturday, we moved Andy out of the old house. By that Friday, it was nothing more than a big bowl of dirt. I promised myself I would upload pictures (I know I will thank myself later). Here is a little before and after.  I'm thankful that Andy can be around for the progress and takes LOTS of photos.. even if it's on his low-tech flip phone :)

Here is what the house was like when Andy moved in, from the front and side view. The side view is what you see from the road.




Here is what the lot looks like now. Crazy!



The foundation has been started, and progress is being made every day. We are just starting to begin choosing siding, doors, and all that fun stuff. I'm looking forward to doing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment