Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Wild Week

It's been one heck of a seven days. I'll walk you through it...

Last Monday,  house demolition began. I was shocked at how fast everything came down, but by Friday, there was not ONE piece of the old house on the lot (other than the large dump pile of course). After digging for a few days, they are are starting on the foundation today. I am surprised that I haven't gotten a million text messages from Andy. He is so excited about working on the construction site, it's adorable. I keep telling myself I need to post pictures because I will someday appreciate it. This weekend!

On to not-so-great news, I got super duper sick last Wednesday night. As in, I've never felt so miserable. I am not one to go to the doctor for more than check-ups and I've never been to the ER, but I caved. I had an exam and two lab classes on Thursday, which I of course missed. Thank God my mom came to bring me back to Pontiac so I could rest at home. A week later, I still don't feel 100%, but I'm certain it's all in my head. I have been really anxious about missing school and catching up and finishing projects and what-have-you. Today was definitely hump day, so I'm ready for some relaxation. I will have to wait for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment