Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello, Fall!

Fall is here and it's finally our first real "season" to decorate for. The past few weeks, I've totally been bitten by the fall decorating bug and have been going a little crazy with it.

The one thing about being young is that we haven't accumlated a lot of stuff. This is good since I don't want to be a hoarder, but it also means we have to start from scratch with seasonal decor. A house just doesn't feel homey without those little touches, and since our home has had minimal decorative accents since we've moved in, I was extra ready to fill the space up. After a few trips to the pumpkin patch, local home store, and Hobby Lobby, our house is looking more like a home. (These iPhone photos are killing me.. and I really want to repaint the walls)







The piano is sort of our substitute fireplace mantle. I need to get something to hang on the wall, but it's progress..








I'm happy to have a less barren space. And I've been burning fall scents like a maniac so that's been pretty great, too :)


The front porch/yard is looking more adorable, but is still a work in progress. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment