Monday, December 29, 2014

22 Week Appointment

Monday, December 15, 2014

My appointment was set for 9:05, and I checked in just before 9. A few quick minutes later I was taken back. BP same about 104/60. Weight up 5 lb total. I went to an exam room and Dr. Emm came in within a minute or two (I appreciate efficiency). Per usual, she asked how things were going. I said I feel pretty normal. The only thing to note is that my boobs have already started leaking (yippie). I told her about going to Disney and that I know which rides are safe, to take it easy, and to drink lots of water. She had zero concerns about it, so that was good.

She got the Doppler and heartbeat is still holding steady at 160. This kid loves consistency! Dr commented on my bump, and pretty much said don't listen to the comments about looking small. I've never been worried about it but it was funny and nice to hear her agree without me even bringing it up. She said everything with my 20 week ultrasound looked well and baby is measuring on track. Since I didn't have any other concerns we discussed my next appointment in 4 weeks - yay for glucose testing and a follow-up ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment